March 06, 2017

Nigerian woman said his father killed her brother

 


Kemi Olunloyo an investigative journalist, has alleged that her father, former Governor of Oyo State in Nigeria, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, and former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, used her younger brother, for rituals in 1999.

According to dailypost, In a message she shared on Instagram to mark the ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo’s birthday, she claimed that her father, Mr Olunloyo first told her that the former President killed her brother.


She wrote, “We are raised in the Olunloyo family to always tell the truth.
“In 2014, my dad told me that Obasanjo KILLED OYELEKE!
“That when my 17-year-old brother went to open the gate for you [her father] March 5th 1999 on his birthday he [Obasanjo] dropped charms there.
“Oyeleke died later that year in the UK when a drunk driver hit him.”

She also wrote, “Before my brother died at 17 years old in December 24th 1999, he told my mom and I that he was taken by my dad and his concubine Ronke Shonaike who parades herself as Ronke Olunloyo to Obasanjo’s house and Ibefun, a ritualist den where he was told to bath in human blood preparing him for a good journey to school abroad and do well. “They sacrificed my brother. I will never stop exposing them.


Credit: Daily post

No comments:

Post a Comment