March 11, 2017

73 year old woman gave birth to a son

 
The 73-year old Indian woman who gave birth to a baby last year said that it has been than she thought.


The couple comes from Amritsar, in the northern Punjab region of India. They had been married for 46 years before conceiving Armaan, through IVF method.

Daljinder Kaur developed high blood pressure and her joints weakened, soon after her first child was born last April. The baby is healthy, but suffers from low weight for his age. The baby who will be one year weight 15 lbs.

 Mohinder Singh Gill, 80, poses for a picture with his wife Daljinder Kaur, 73, and their newly born baby boy, Arman Singh
Now that the baby is starting to crawl, Kaur comments it is hard for her to cope, but firmly says she has no regrets, and both she and her 80 years old husband Mohinder Singh Gill, are trying their best to raise her on their own, without any outside help.

I have to take care of my health but I have to care of Armaan too. Since she been been crawling I’m on my hands and knees and it’s hard. My body can’t take it,” Kaur explains.

She added: ‘I feel exhausted easily and the only time I get to rest is when he falls asleep. 
'My husband and I fall ill frequently due to our age but we have to cope as we have to take care of our son. 


No comments:

Post a Comment