February 14, 2017

Woman drugged lover and run away with his car

 
Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command, have arrested a lady in Agbor, Delta State, for allegedly drugging her male friend, a medical doctor, in a hotel in Ojodu area of Lagos and carting away his car, laptop and mobile phones.


The lady, Mitchel Harrold, 37, from Warri, Delta State was on Tuesday arrested after the operatives traced her through a car dealer in Lagos, whom she had engaged to help perfect import papers for the stolen Volkswagen Passat Wagon, 2001 model.


It was gathered that the suspect had on Thursday, January 19, around 5:30p.m., together with her man friend, checked into a popular hotel (name withheld) in Ojodu, Berger, with the plan to spend the night.
Harrold had, after settling down gone to get a malt drink and yoghurt while the boyfriend was taking his bath.

According to the victim, Daniel Biyi (not real name) "I went in to take a bath and when I returned, she had gone to buy some drinks. I took the malt drink and yoghurt and I slept off. I slept off at 6:00p.m. and woke up around 2:00p.m. the next day.

"Behold, when I woke up, my personal effects such as phone and laptop had gone. Unfortunately for me, I do not know any of her relatives. We only met on a social media dating site about a year ago. As I woke up, I rushed straight to meet with the receptionist and gateman to ask for her whereabouts, that was when I realized my car had been taken away too.

The vehicle was recovered in Warri, with the number plate already removed and parked in a car mart for sale.
She attempted concealing the stolen phone when she was arrested. 

The State Police' Spokesperson, Dolapo Badmos, who confirmed the arrest, noted that the case has been transferred to State criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment