February 04, 2017

SEE WHAT A BABYSITTER DID TO AN INFANT



A hungry babysitter found an inventive way to not shirk on her duties and satiate her own desire for a sandwich.

 

15year old J’Ann Sorhaindo, was watching after her 2-month-old cousin Ava Pemberton when a craving for sandwich struck.. see more pictures


In other not to  let the infant out of her sight, she hung her inside her pants to enable her prepare the sandwich.

 

The mother who shared the photo on facebook expressed her joy for seeing such photo of her baby  “I am very thankful for having Baby Ava in my life because I thought I couldn’t have any more children,” Claudia says. “And to see (these photos) brings tears of joy to my eyes.”

my opinion
if anybody wants to do what this girl did for this infant, be sure that the pants are in good hygiene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment