April 03, 2017

Nigeria - Suleja: house girl claims his master impregnate her

Man impregnates house-help in Suleja 


According to report, a teenager claims that his master has impregnated her.

The man known as Mr. Okoronkwo Abel denied the allegation.

Reports also said that the man’s wife is also six months pregnant.

Despite pressures from the family of the girl that Abel should marry their daughter, the 42 year old Abel, said that he would not marry her insisting that the girl lured him to sleep with her when he came home drunk.

 “I will not marry her. No one will force me to marry her. How are you all sure that I am respon­sible for her three months pregnancy? She could be pregnant outside here and probably lured me to sleep with her to cover her deed. No way, I will not marry her, she is evil,” he said.


Both families were surprised when the house-help revealed that she has slept with three men including Abel.

The disclosure caught the ire of both families, who im­mediately sought to save the situation alleging that she was trying to ruin the couple.

The house-help was taken back to Imo State where she hails from.

In a statement, Abel’s Wife Celine Okonkwo who works as an auxiliary nurse in a private hospital in Suleja said: “I was only trying to help her family raise one of their daughters. How do I accept my husband’s deed if truly he is the father of the un­born child?”

No comments:

Post a Comment