April 05, 2017

Former Nigerian Actress Tonto Dikeh debunks story that one journalist collect N3million form estranged husband

Image result for picture of tonto dikeh 


Earlier today, Tonto Dikeh while replying comments on her Instagram page stated that her husband offered journalist Azuka Ogujiuba, N3million to defend him.

Some media houses twisted the story saying she accused Azuka Ogujiuba of collecting 3 million naira from her estranged husband.

According to LIB, Dikeh has debunked the story on her Instagram page stating that she only said she was 'offered' and never said she was 'paid.'

I would like to correct this, what I wrote was she was OFFERED, and at no point did I hear or say she was paid. I respect Azuka and her journalism and I would hate to see people twist my words to tarnish her Reputation. She wrote.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment