May 10, 2017

'Dance Moms' Star Sentenced to 1 Year and 1 Day in Federal Prison for Fraud

 
Abby Lee Miller is speaking out about how she plans to spend her time behind bars.


ET caught up with the former Dance Moms star in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday, immediately after she was sentenced to one year and one day in federal prison after pleading guilty to bankruptcy fraud last June.

"I feel relieved," she told reporters, including ET, outside the courthouse. "I feel peaceful."

Part of that peace comes from knowing how she'll keep busy. She told ET exclusively that she's "pitching a new show."
 
"I have been so very successful - maybe that'll be some time to work," she continued.

As positive as she sounds, Miller knows that adjusting to prison will take some time. 


"There's a few physical limitations, dietary limitations [in prison], of course, but it'll be OK," "It's a realm of the world I know nothing about. I just know what I know and I do the best I can."

When asked what message she would like to tell her fans and supporters, she simply replied, "Live and learn."

As ET previously reported, Chief Judge Joy Flowers Conti ruled that in addition to her prison sentence, Miller will serve two years probation once she's released and will have to live in a place "approved by the probation officer."

© Provided by ETOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment